Castor Oil, Eyelashes beautifier, 100 ml.
Light yellow colour, very thick and viscous, castor oil is widely used in the trim tabs as natural. Castor oil obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the plant and enriched with vitamin E.
Uses and properties of castor oil
- Castor oil helps to have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Promotes the growth and strengthening of the hair (hair, eyebrows and eyelashes).
- Excellent for strengthening nails.
- Treatment of skin blemishes. Useful for burns, wounds, eczema, rashes and herpes.
- In poultice is good for joint treatment.
- External use. Do not ingest.
- Keep in a cool, dry, away from light.
Castor oil is obtained from the plant Ricinus Communis, which contains about 40-50% of the oil. The oil in turn contains triglycerides 70-77% of Ricinoleic acid, which is not toxic, unlike their seeds. Ricin comes in its own environment; about six feet high, but rarely exceed five feet when grown as an annual public parks and gardens in Europe.
The castor plant is used medicinally since the time of Egyptian Pharaohs.
The plant Ricinus Communis arrived in Greece in the fourth century C. and since then has been widely cultivated.